Concert doesn't keep Darius Rucker from watching South Carolina game
Darius Rucker is an award-winning country music singer and the former frontman for Hootie and the Blowfish, but most importantly, he is a die-hard South Carolina fan.
The 50-year-old native of Charleston is playing a concert in his hometown Friday, but has multiple televisions of the Gamecocks Sweet 16 contest against Baylor on the stage with him.
Should the Gamecocks win, Rucker looks to have the possibility of heading to Madison Square Garden for their Elite 8 game Sunday, as the singer's next concert isn't until March 30.
- Thunder ink Gilgeous-Alexander to 5-year, $172M extension
- Holmes staying with Kings on 4-year contract worth up to $55M
- Doncic, Slovenia move into Olympic basketball semifinals
- Watch: Praying mantis, cat invade field at same time in 2 MLB games
- Yankees' Cole tests positive for COVID-19, won't start Tuesday