Panik makes Blackhawks' 6th 20-goal scorer; most since 2009-10
Somehow, the Blackhawks always find a way.
Much has been made of Chicago's salary cap casualties during its run off success over the past nine years, but general manager Stan Bowman continues to surround his core with a capable supporting cast.
Panik joined Patrick Kane (32), Artemi Panarin (24), Marian Hossa (23), Artem Anisimov (22), and Jonathan Toews (20) in the team's 20-goal club, and rookie Ryan Hartman - who's scored 18 - could soon be next.
As it stands, this is the first time since 2009-10 that Chicago has had six 20-goal scorers. That season, of course, marked Chicago's first of three Stanley Cup wins, and the Blackhawks' depth up front this season suggests another long run is quite possible.
- Fantasy Podcast: Bold predictions for rest of season, Week 8 preview
- NBA Podcast: Observations from first week of the season
- Report: Saints reacquire Ingram from Texans
- Report: Embiid playing through injury to make up for Simmons' absence
- Tua ignoring rumors: 'I don't even know when the trade deadline is'