LeBron: If Kyrie decides Earth is flat, 'that's OK'
Kyrie Irving can seemingly say or do no wrong in the eyes of his Cleveland Cavaliers and Eastern Conference All-Star teammate LeBron James.
Expressing his opinion that the planet is actually flat and not round during a recent podcast appearance has turned Irving and his controversial take into one of the major talking points this weekend in New Orleans.
Now, James doesn't necessarily agree with Irving's view on the matter, but he's certainly not going to call him out on being wrong.
"Kyrie is my little brother ... if he decides the earth is flat, that's OK," James told reporters Saturday, according to Sports Illustrated's Ben Golliver.
James even called over to his point guard during his media session to confirm that he indeed thinks that the earth is flat ... because this is important.
They're the reigning champions, so they've earned some leeway here. Maybe.
- Fitzpatrick: Chubb injury 'very unfortunate' but hit wasn't dirty
- Panthers' Young to miss 2nd straight practice with ankle injury
- Tigers name Blackhawks' Greenberg 20th GM in franchise history
- Report: Texans' Stingley injures hamstring, set to miss Week 3 vs. Jaguars
- MLB Thursday best bets: Skubal to stay hot vs. Athletics