Watch: Gronkowski's GF says he's been telling 69 jokes since he was 3
Rob Gronkowski's love of 69 jokes dates back much further than high school, apparently.
Gronkowski's girlfriend and former New England Patriots cheerleader, Camille Kostek, was asked on "Barstool Rundown" on Tuesday about a story his high school basketball coach told about him once missing a free throw on purpose to keep his team's score at 69 points.
"Rob told me that he's been saying '69' since he was a little kid. I was like, that's a total exaggeration," Kostek said. "He goes, 'Ask my mom.' I said, 'Fine, I'll ask your mom.' His mom came over, I asked his mom, she goes, 'He's been saying it since he was like three years old.'"
- With h/t to Larry Brown Sports
- Tucker homers, Valdez goes 8 strong as Astros romp Mets
- Woodruff fans 10 in return from IL to help Brewers top Rays
- Report: Knicks trade Noel, Burks to Pistons, opening space for Brunson
- Report: Watson's hearing to continue on Wednesday
- Angels' Bradley fractured elbow falling out of dugout in brawl with M's