Watch: Juventus unveils new logo to kick off 'Black and White and More' era
Juventus feels it's time to write a new chapter.
On Monday, to kick off an era Juventus is calling "Black and White and More," the Old Lady underwent a makeover as the Italian club revealed its new logo at Milan's Museo della Scienza e Tecnologia.
"Innovation means progress without forgetting who you are," Juventus president Andrea Agnelli said. "We are here tonight to unveil to you the future of Juventus. To grow, we must continue to triumph on the field and evolve our approach off it to reach new heights."
Also in attendance was Giorgio Moroder, an award-winning singer, songwriter, and record producer.
"I saw the future of music in the 1970s," Moroder said. "Now, Juventus have seen the future of football."
Here are some photos from the unveiling:
- Jansen, Springer homer, Blue Jays beat Twins, keep pressure in WC race
- Brewers clinch 3rd NL Central title
- Sloppy Steelers in an unusual spot: Last place in AFC North
- Harbaugh after Tucker's record-setting game-winner: 'Best kicker in history'
- Report: Chiefs' Reid leaves stadium in ambulance with illness