Chargers logo booed at Lakers-Clippers game
The City of Los Angeles hasn't exactly been rolling out the red carpet for the incoming Chargers.
Their "new" logo was torn apart on social media and things went from bad to worse Saturday.
As the NBA's Los Angeles Lakers and Los Angeles Clippers battled at the Staples Center, the Chargers' emblem was shown on the video board during a break in action, and it was roundly booed by the L.A. crowd.
Chargers tight end Jeff Cumberland was also in attendance. The boos died down when he was shown on the screen.
The Chargers announced their upcoming move from San Diego to L.A. on Thursday.
- Carlsson, Ducks beat Avs to snap 8-game skid
- Thunder rally after allowing late 30-0 run to thwart Mavs in Doncic's return
- Forsberg makes 39 saves, Senators shut out Kraken
- Strus, Garland each drop 22, Cavaliers hand Pistons 17th straight loss
- Bridges electrifies as Nets snap Magic's record-tying 9-game win streak