Watch: Ozil does best FIFA Street impression to score obscene late winner
The German midfielder, who has added a lethal finishing touch to his already incisive passing skills this season, threw it back to the playground by dancing through the Bulgarian side's backline, showcasing his trademark silky touch and patience to score what will surely go down as one of the best goals of the season.
The 88th-minute tally capped a 3-2 comeback win for Arsenal, booking a spot in the knockout stages of the Champions League for the Gunners.
- Orioles bash Red Sox, slice AL wild-card deficit
- Lamb's 1-handed TD catch propels Cowboys past Giants
- Judge, stuck at 60, homerless for 6th straight, Jays beat Yankees in 10th
- Elder dominates Nats, 1st Braves rookie to throw shutout since 1990
- Dumba not worried about trade, extension entering contract year