Watch: Wojtek Wolski stretchered off KHL ice after dive into boards
Wojtek Wolski was stretchered off the ice Thursday after diving to keep the puck in the offensive zone and crashing into the boards while playing for the KHL's Metallurg Magnitogorsk.
Woski was unable to return to the game and was set to undergo an examination to discover the extent of the injuries.
Drafted 21st overall by Colorado in 2004, Wolski has spent the past three seasons in the KHL after finishing his NHL career with a brief stint in Washington in 2013.
- theScore's NFL monthly awards: Top players, teams, storylines, and more
- Lakers beat Suns to book tournament semis tilt vs. Pelicans
- Wild stay hot under Hynes as Boldy's 3-point night extinguishes Flames
- Report: Astros add Caratini on 2-year, $12M deal
- Lambert frustrated after Isles fumble lead vs. Sharks: Losing that game 'is sin'