Michal Jordan signs with KHL's Kazan
Former Carolina Hurricanes defenseman Michal Jordan has signed with KHL squad Ak Bars Kazan.
Carolina did not extend Jordan a qualifying offer after he became an unrestricted free agent at the end of last season.
Jordan, chosen 105th overall in 2008, spent six seasons in the Hurricanes organization, appearing in 79 games.
He recently represented the Czech Republic at the World Cup of Hockey.
- NFL playoff picture odds: Who's in, who's out with 5 weeks remaining
- Harper's agent says Phillies star would agree to new deal beyond 2031
- Report: Yankees finalizing blockbuster trade for Padres' Soto
- TNF best bets: Any value to be had in Steelers-Patriots?
- 49ers' Greenlaw apologized to Eagles' security staffer after confrontation