Revis refuses to address Sherman feud
Pressed for a comment on his history with Sherman on Thursday, Revis passed up any and all opportunities to provide some bulletin-board material.
"We're not going there," Revis repeated after each of the three questions he received on the matter, according to Rich Cimini of ESPN.
The veteran cornerback also declined to comment on Sherman as a player, indicating he was only interested in discussing those he'd be taking on directly.
"No opinion," Revis said. "We're not going there. We're not going there. Seahawks' offense."
Animosity between the two first came about when Sherman was anything but shy about publicly challenging Revis' widely accepted title as the NFL's top cornerback.
Revis beginning to struggle amid Sherman's continued dominance has effectively ended the debate, but both players will certainly have some added motivation to make a game-changing play this week.
- Edwards calls out T-Wolves after loss to Pelicans: 'Lock the f--- in'
- Merzlikins unfazed by fan's taunts over Kivlenieks' death: 'I believe in karma'
- Saints grind out MNF win, drop Seahawks to 2-5
- Blues off to franchise-best start as Husso blanks Kings
- Andersen stops former team, undefeated Hurricanes beat Leafs