Revis refuses to address Sherman feud
The 2013 feud between Darrelle Revis and Richard Sherman was certain to be brought up ahead of time, but at least one side isn't about to touch that topic.
Pressed for a comment on his history with Sherman on Thursday, Revis passed up any and all opportunities to provide some bulletin-board material.
"We're not going there," Revis repeated after each of the three questions he received on the matter, according to Rich Cimini of ESPN.
The veteran cornerback also declined to comment on Sherman as a player, indicating he was only interested in discussing those he'd be taking on directly.
"No opinion," Revis said. "We're not going there. We're not going there. Seahawks' offense."
Animosity between the two first came about when Sherman was anything but shy about publicly challenging Revis' widely accepted title as the NFL's top cornerback.
Revis beginning to struggle amid Sherman's continued dominance has effectively ended the debate, but both players will certainly have some added motivation to make a game-changing play this week.
- Previewing baseball HOF's 2024 contemporary era committee ballot
- Eichel notches goal and 2 assists in his 500th game, Golden Knights beat Canucks
- Report: Orioles contact relievers Hader, Kimbrel, Chapman, Hicks
- Shorthanded Bulls outlast Giannis, Bucks in OT thriller
- Cowboys edge Seahawks in wild TNF contest