Watch: Bobby Ryan goes after Senators prospect for hit on MacArthur
This isn't the best way to endear yourself to potential teammates.
Patrick Sieloff, a 22-year-old defenseman hoping to crack the Ottawa Senators, caught veteran Clarke MacArthur with a dangerous hit Sunday at training camp, and Bobby Ryan immediately came to MacArthur's defense.
Ryan clearly wasn't pleased with the blindside check at the time.
- Astros take contentious rubber match in crucial series vs. Mariners
- Padres finally win in extras, keep faint wild-card hopes alive
- Rangers on brink of clinching playoff spot after shutout of Angels
- Marlins tie Cubs for final NL wild-card spot after doubleheader split vs. Mets
- Burrow reached out to Rodgers about calf injuries before MNF win