Watch: Bobby Ryan goes after Senators prospect for hit on MacArthur
This isn't the best way to endear yourself to potential teammates.
Patrick Sieloff, a 22-year-old defenseman hoping to crack the Ottawa Senators, caught veteran Clarke MacArthur with a dangerous hit Sunday at training camp, and Bobby Ryan immediately came to MacArthur's defense.
Ryan clearly wasn't pleased with the blindside check at the time.
- 'Shame on us': Cooper irked Lightning took costly penalty in 3rd vs. Bruins
- Sullivan: Refs should've penalized Canes for 'dangerous hit' leading to OT winner
- Watch: Ovechkin passes Gretzky for most all-time road goals
- Doncic's 41-point triple-double helps Mavs edge Warriors
- Report: Astros in discussions with Contreras