Report: Canadiens fielding offers for Beaulieu
Another member of the Montreal Canadiens' blue line could soon be on the move.
The defenseman currently in question is Nathan Beaulieu, and while the team is not actively shopping him, they are fielding offers for the 23-year-old, general manager Marc Bergevin told Francois Gagnon of RDS, with translation from Sportsnet's Eric Engels:
Beaulieu finished last season with 19 points in 64 games, good enough for third among Canadiens' defensemen, behind only P.K. Subban and Andrei Markov. He has one year remaining on his contract at a very affordable $1 million.
- Burrow returns to practice after appendectomy
- Orioles GM confident in playoff chances: 'I think we're gonna' make it
- Reds' India was airlifted to hospital after HBP in Field of Dreams game
- Report: Red Sox plan to restart talks with Bogaerts, Devers after season
- Steelers' Tomlin: 'A lot of good things to build on' in Pickett's debut