Westbrook shows off legs in yellow coat at New York Fashion Week
Russell Westbrook is the Fashion King.
The Oklahoma City Thunder superstar has been sharing photos of his outfits in the Big Apple during New York Fashion Week, and posted a particularly striking one Tuesday.
Sitting next to models Emily Ratajkowski and Nina Agdal at the DKNY fashion show Monday night, the trendsetting hooper donned an oversized yellow jacket with exposed calves and, of course, a pair of Jordans.
Here are some of Westbrook's other looks from the past few days:
- Coyotes hammer Capitals to complete 5-game win streak vs. recent champs
- Brossoit's 42-save effort propels Jets to victory over Hurricanes
- Jaguars' Lawrence exits with reported ankle sprain in OT loss to Bengals
- Vasilevskiy's 1st shutout of season helps Bolts end 4-game skid vs. Stars
- Haliburton's career night pushes Pacers past Celtics to reach tourney semis