Packaging revealed for Air Jordan 11 'Space Jam'
There's still a few months to go until the release of the highly anticipated Air Jordan 11 "Space Jams," but photos have surfaced supposedly showing what the packaging will look like.
The exterior of the box is all black and features a Looney Tunes-inspired No. 23 graphic on the top. The tissue paper inside has the No. 45 on it, which will also be embroidered on the heel of the shoe.
The Air Jordan 11 "Space Jam" hits shelves December 17 at select Nike and Jordan Brand stores with a price tag of $220, according to KicksOnFire.com.
- MLB Thursday best bets: Road warriors
- Agent threatens litigation over report Braves' offer withheld from Freeman
- Hornets' Bridges reportedly facing felony charges after arrest on eve of free agency
- Commanders' McLaurin: I 'embrace the responsibility' after extension
- Red Sox reliever made two changes to go from mediocre to elite