Packaging revealed for Air Jordan 11 'Space Jam'
There's still a few months to go until the release of the highly anticipated Air Jordan 11 "Space Jams," but photos have surfaced supposedly showing what the packaging will look like.
The exterior of the box is all black and features a Looney Tunes-inspired No. 23 graphic on the top. The tissue paper inside has the No. 45 on it, which will also be embroidered on the heel of the shoe.
The Air Jordan 11 "Space Jam" hits shelves December 17 at select Nike and Jordan Brand stores with a price tag of $220, according to KicksOnFire.com.
- Georgiev's 41-save performance lifts Avalanche past Stars
- LeBron's season-high 39 points lead Lakers by Spurs
- Report: Bears' Fields unlikely to face Jets due to injury, Siemian to start
- Lindy Ruff gets 800th win as Devils beat Capitals
- Islanders strike twice in 22 seconds to hand Flyers 10th straight loss