NBA releases 2016-17 schedule: Cavs-Knicks, Spurs-Warriors set for opening night
The NBA released its 2016-17 schedule Thursday, with the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers set to raise the city's first championship banner in 52 years when they open the regular season against the New York Knicks on Oct. 25.
Kevin Durant will make his much anticipated return to Oklahoma City on Feb. 11, when the Thunder will host the Warriors at Chesapeake Energy Arena.
Miami Heat fans will see a familiar face Nov. 10, when Dwyane Wade's Bulls come to town, while the Knicks' Derrick Rose and Joakim Noah are set to make their Chicago return Nov. 4.
The Celtics' Al Horford will arrive back in Atlanta on Jan. 13 to play the Hawks.
- Eichel notches goal and 2 assists in his 500th game, Golden Knights beat Canucks
- Report: Orioles contact relievers Hader, Kimbrel, Chapman, Hicks
- Shorthanded Bulls outlast Giannis, Bucks in OT thriller
- Cowboys edge Seahawks in wild TNF contest
- Maeda hopes signing with Tigers will spread Detroit logo's use in Japan