Chris Long breaks phone, forced to live 'like it's 1987'
NFL players, they're just like us.
New England Patriots defensive end Chris Long tragically smashed his phone over the weekend and was forced to live his life as if it were the pre-technological dark ages of the 1980's.
Long resorted to yelling at Siri - a concept no one in the 80's would've understood unless it was explained using "The Jetsons" as a reference point - but worse, toyed with the idea of loudly name-dropping new teammate Rob Ninkovich.
Finally, Long will have to wait until Tuesday to get his phone fixed:
- Vezina Trophy Rankings: Hill showing Cup run was no fluke
- theScore's NFL monthly awards: Top players, teams, storylines, and more
- Lakers hold off Suns after controversial timeout, will meet Pelicans in tourney semis
- Wild stay hot under Hynes as Boldy's 3-point night extinguishes Flames
- Report: Astros add Caratini on 2-year, $12M deal