Darryl Sutter 'still undecided' about return to Kings
Darryl Sutter's not convinced.
The two-time Stanley Cup champion head coach, whose deal with the Los Angeles Kings is set to expire this summer, remains "still undecided" about his future with the club, according to Sportsnet's Elliotte Friedman.
Friedman reported Saturday that Sutter's priority is to win another Stanley Cup, and would prefer to see what happens in free agency, and what the Kings' salary cap and prospect situation looks like before committing to another deal.
Per Friedman, Sutter says that his affinity for Los Angeles "has weight," but the prospect of a third championship is a "big factor."
Kings general manager Dean Lombardi said Friday that an offer for Sutter is on the table.
- Luka, Mavericks extend West finals with Game 4 win over Warriors
- Report: PWHPA, Billie Jean King Enterprises exploring new women's hockey league
- Warriors, Mavs delayed 16 minutes by leaky roof after halftime
- Yankees' Stanton leaves game with calf injury
- Rangers power past Hurricanes in Game 4 to even series