PHOTO: ESPN’s Desmond Howard: BYU would ‘of course’ be the favorite in the Big Ten
The Big Ten Conference has had a rough beginning to the 2014 college football season, with Michigan State defeated by Oregon, Michigan blown out by Notre Dame and Ohio State upset by Virginia Tech at home.
In contrast, Brigham Young University has looked great, starting the season with victories against Connecticut, Texas and Houston, pushing BYU into the No. 25 position in the AP Top 25 poll.
So, ESPN wondered, how would BYU fare in the Big Ten?
ESPN college football analyst Desmond Howard says "of course" BYU would be the favorite in the conference.
BYU hosts the University of Virginia on Sept. 20.
- Michigan gets Alabama, Washington faces Texas in CFP semis
- Florida State AD: 'Committee failed college football' by leaving out undefeated Seminoles
- CFP committee makes history with 3 unprecedented decisions
- Georgia-Florida State headlines New Year's Six bowls
- CFB Bowl Tracker: See where your team is headed for postseason play