Ohio State head coach Urban Meyer admits to 'slow starts' against Virginia Tech
Ohio State head coach Urban Meyer is searching for the cause of the Buckeyes' 35-21 loss to Virginia Tech, he said on the Big Ten teleconference on Tuesday.
Meyer told the media that he thinks his team has been a little conservative in play calling early in games, and that might be contributing to their slow starts. He also mentioned that he was disappointed in special teams last Saturday, calling the team's two missed field goals "a big hit."
Ohio State hosts Kent State on Saturday.
- 4-star QB Holstein joins Bama after decommitting from Texas A&M in March
- Nebraska ending traditional 1st-touchdown balloon release
- Spurrier backs Alabama's Saban in feud with Texas A&M's Jimbo Fisher
- ACC revenue up in 2020-21 with Notre Dame in football chase
- Mountain West to eliminate football divisions in 2023