Top-ranked OT Jordan Seaton commits to Colorado
Coach Prime landed a big recruit for Colorado on Thursday, as five-star offensive tackle Jordan Seaton committed to the Buffaloes.
Seaton is the top offensive tackle recruit in the 2024 class and the 19th-ranked prospect overall, per the ESPN 300. He chose the Buffaloes over Florida, Ohio State, and Oregon.
"You gotta believe in Coach Prime," Seaton said on FS1's "Undisputed" Thursday. "You know, having the opportunity to play with somebody who did it at the highest level. Gold jacket level. Very few can say they did that."
He added: "If you ain't rocking with us and you say you're a dog ... why you not coming to Colorado? Why you not helping somebody who look like you?"
Colorado quarterback Shedeur Sanders was the most sacked quarterback in college football this season. Seaton said on Undisputed that "will never happen again."
Seaton is measured at 6-foot-5, 310 pounds. He played at IMG Academy in 2023, helping the team average 33.5 points and 155.4 rushing yards per game.
The Florida native joins Kamron Mikell and Aaron Butler as Colorado's top 2024 commits.
- Manziel avoiding Heisman event to support Bush
- NCAA rules committee suggests changes similar to NFL games
- NCAA pausing investigations into 3rd-party NIL deals
- Iowa State gambling case prosecutor files motion to dismiss remaining charges
- Pac-12 commissioner-elect weighing options for Oregon State, Washington State