Lane Kiffin blown away by Bryce Young's NIL earnings
Ole Miss head coach Lane Kiffin admitted he was stunned after hearing about Young's earnings.
"That number just blew me away ... that's amazing, he already made $1 million dollars and hasn't started a game yet? Wow," Kiffin told reporters Tuesday. "I don't even know what to respond to that, but great for him. It is neat the players can make money now and profit off of their hard work and what basically everybody else in America gets to do."
Kiffin also joked that he'd be OK if Young opted to sit out against Ole Miss.
"The guy's made $1 million dollars already? That's good, man. He don't need to play next year against us," Kiffin said.
Alabama and Ole Miss will face each other Oct. 2 in Tuscaloosa.
- USC's Slovis cleared to practice, will enter QB competition with Dart
- LSU defensive end Andre Anthony out for rest of season
- Eli Manning wants nephew Arch to enjoy high school, not rush college decision
- AP Top 25: Clemson, Ohio State slip; Penn State jumps to 6th
- Florida's Mullen: Richardson to do 'bit more at practice'