PHOTO: Stony Brook Twitter account loses it after team clinches NCAA tourney berth
Whoever was running the Stony Brook Twitter account went absolutely nuts in the moments leading up to the Seawolves' win.
After years of heartbreak, Stony Brook clinched its first ever NCAA tournament berth with a win over Vermont. Needless to say, the operator of the official school account couldn't contain the excitement.
First, it was the moment you knew the Seawolves were going to win:
It went from happiness, to kind of a meltdown:
Then reverting back to his or her 14-year-old self:
Capped off by downright jubilation:
- Balanced scoring propels No. 11 Gonzaga past USC in Las Vegas
- Watch: Vermont stuns Yale with crazy 6-point swing in final 3.8 seconds
- Bronny James takes pregame warmups with USC as return draws nearer
- White's 27 points leads UNC-Wilmington to upset over No. 12 Kentucky
- No. 9 Baylor maintains perfect start with win over Northwestern State