Bronny James expected to make long-awaited USC debut Sunday
USC head coach Andy Enfield expects Bronny James to make his college debut for USC on Sunday versus Long Beach State, according to the Orange County Register's Luca Evans.
Enfield told reporters that James would be on a minutes restriction but "feels great, looks good" after his first full practice with the team.
The 18-year-old son of Los Angeles Lakers star LeBron James suffered a cardiac arrest during a workout at USC in July.
The 6-foot-3 guard was the 20th-ranked recruit in the 2023 class, according to ESPN, and will join a backcourt that already includes five-star freshman Isaiah Collier.
USC is currently 5-3 after losing to Gonzaga in its last game.
- Clark tops Maravich for NCAA Division I scoring mark
- No. 3 UConn routs Seton Hall, earns 1st Big East regular-season title in 25 years
- No. 23 Gonzaga snaps No. 17 Saint Mary's 16-game winning streak
- Edey leads No. 2 Purdue past Michigan State
- Zeigler, No. 4 Tennessee close huge week with win at No. 14 Alabama