PHOTO: Raptors to introduce Drake-inspired alternate uniforms for 2015-16 season
Imagine Drake's OVO swag oozing over the Toronto Raptors' uniforms.
The result of such a Driz-tastic experiment is set to be put in place, as the Raptors' new "Drake" alternate uniforms will reportedly be introduced for the 2015-16 season, according to Paul Lukas from ESPN.com.
The new threads will reportedly be worn 6 to 18 times over the course of the year.
The team has yet to confirm the look of the uniforms, but the black and gold color scheme - mirroring Drake's OVO brand - will almost surely be used.
It goes to show just how much control the global ambassador has in the continued "We The North" branding campaign, which is far from over.
- Report: Grizzlies to trade Valanciunas to Pelicans for package, No. 10 pick
- Report: Pistons considering Cunningham, Green, Mobley for No. 1 pick
- Top 10 trade candidates this offseason
- Doncic debuts with 48 points, Slovenia wins Olympic opener
- Team USA is vulnerable in Tokyo. Can Australia mount a worthy challenge?