Bulls' Dunleavy won't play Saturday, may miss 'a little bit of time'
Dunleavy was wearing a walking boot on his right foot Saturday after hurting his ankle Thursday against the Denver Nuggets. He told the Chicago Tribune's K.C. Johnson that he could be out "a little bit of time."
Dunleavy has been something of an ironman for an injury-prone Bulls squad the past two seasons and is averaging 9.6 points and 3.8 rebounds in 29.5 minutes a game this year.
- Kyrie exercising $37M option with Nets for 2022-23: 'See you in the fall'
- Report: Wall plans to sign with Clippers after Rockets buyout
- Top 25 NBA free agents: The biggest names potentially available this summer
- Bulls' Karnisovas hoping to re-sign LaVine 'for a long time'
- Lakers' Monk: Money isn't biggest priority in free agency