Grizzlies' Lee, Allen, Udrih, Koufos, Leuer out vs. Raptors due to virus
The Memphis Grizzlies will be facing an uphill battle against the Toronto Raptors on Wednesday.
Five Grizzlies players - Tony Allen, Courtney Lee, Kosta Koufos, Beno Udrih and Jon Leuer - will be sidelined for tonight's meeting between the top teams in their respective conferences because of a stomach virus.
The virus is bad enough that Lee and Allen had to go to the hospital with dehydration, according to ESPN Memphis' Jon Roser.
The 10-1 Grizzlies enter the contest winners of four straight and are 4-1 on the road, while the 8-2 Raptors are 6-1 at home and are playing the sixth game of a seven-game home stand.
- Middleton eager to shake off rust in season debut with Bucks
- Report: Lakers weighing multiple trade scenarios after Dec. 15
- Can the 76ers sustain their improved defense when the starting backcourt returns?
- Draymond fined $25K for 'obscene language' to Mavs fan
- Hawks' Collins out at least 2 weeks with ankle sprain