PHOTO: Miami radio station takes shot at LeBron James with Akron billboard
Last week, Dan LeBatard spoke openly about how he and his radio show team had tried to purchase advertising space in Cleveland newspapers to take a shot at the departing LeBron James.
Well, unless someone has performed some very convincing photoshop work - always a possibility with these things - LeBatard finally found someone to take his money, as said advertisement has popped up on a billboard in Akron.
The billboard is said to be on Tallmadge Avenue near Route 8, where we can confirm there is a billboard, though the GoogleMaps view is somewhat outdated. A 2008 article from the Akron Beacon Journal leads us to believe that J&B Outdoor Inc. may own the billboard, though the opposite side appears to have CBS signage.
In any case, yawn. You really showed LeBron, LeBatard.
- Report: Rockets aggressively pursuing Pistons' No. 1 pick
- T-Wolves block Hernangomez from Olympics, upsetting Spanish federation
- Dream ignited: How Jonathan Kuminga made his case to be drafted top 5
- Mind the gap: The basketball world is catching up to the U.S.
- Trio of NBA Finals players finally arrives at Tokyo Olympics