PHOTO: This is a really good Jabari Parker t-shirt
Milwaukee Bucks fans are ahead of the rest of the league in at least one category: fun, esoteric swag about your first-round draft pick.
With the Bucks having selected Jabari Parker with the No. 2 pick in the draft this past June, it look less than a month for a fantastic Parker-themed t-shirt to pop up on Teepublic:
[Photo Courtesy Teepublic]
The name Jabari, obviously, sounds like Atari. These clever folks have taken the Atari 2600 logo, changed it to Jabari in print along the bottom, and added Bucks antlers to the top of the symbol. It's pretty good stuff.
Atari 2600, by the way, came out nearly 18 years before Parker was born.
- In-Season Tournament roundup: Celtics, Kings advance as quarterfinal matchups set
- Report: Cuban selling majority stake in Mavs, will retain team control
- Knicks rout Hornets to earn In-Season Tournament quarterfinals berth
- Report: LaMelo to miss extended period with serious ankle sprain
- Anthony Edwards is mastering the mid-range game