Patrick Patterson, along with teammates DeMar DeRozan and Jonas Valanciunas, will work with Hakeem Olajuwon to improve his interior game this offseason, the Toronto Sun reports.
Patterson, along with teammates DeMar DeRozan and Jonas Valanciunas, will work with Hakeem Olajuwon to improve his interior game this offseason, the Toronto Sun reports.
Patterson struggled earlier this season in Sacramento when he was used as an above-the-break three-point shooter. As a Raptor, he averaged 5.1 rebounds, just shy of the 8 or 9 rebounds he strives for most nights. While he shot above average from almost every spot on the floor, he continued to settle for open jumpers. An improved postgame will not only increase his time on the court, but also open up perimeter shots for his teammates, as long as the Raptors extend the qualifying offer to Patterson this offseason.
- Report: Blazers trade Lillard to Bucks in 3-team blockbuster with Suns
- Report: 76ers interested in Holiday following trade to Blazers in Lillard deal
- Report: Dame expressed interest in Bucks, Nets prior to deal; Raps came close
- Warriors sign veteran Rudy Gay to compete for final roster spot
- Magic Johnson open to owning Knicks if opportunity came up