Report: Blazers trade Hart to Knicks for package including Reddish
The Portland Trail Blazers are sending wing Josh Hart to the New York Knicks in exchange for Cam Reddish, Svi Mykhailiuk, Ryan Arcidiacono, and a protected first-round pick, sources told ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.
The protected 2023 first-round selection will become four future second-round picks if not conveyed this year, adds Wojnarowski.
Hart was in the midst of his first full season in Portland after being traded from the New Orleans Pelicans midway through last campaign.
The former Villanova product averaged 9.5 points, 8.2 rebounds, and 3.9 assists in 51 games this season, all of which were starts.
Reddish is now on to his third team after the Atlanta Hawks drafted him with the No. 10 pick in 2019.
He hasn't played since Dec. 3 despite being injury-free. The 23-year-old averaged 8.4 points in 20 games this season while hitting just 30.4% of his threes.
- LeBron downplays exchange that led to Udoka ejection: We talked about Thanksgiving
- Thunder rally after allowing late 30-0 run to thwart Mavs in Doncic's return
- Strus, Garland each drop 22, Cavaliers hand Pistons 17th straight loss
- theScore's 50 favorite moments of 2023: Mahomes, miracles, and a fiery escape
- Bridges electrifies as Nets snap Magic's record-tying 9-game win streak