NBA fines Morant $35K for inappropriate language toward ref
The league also cited his failure to leave the court in a timely manner after his ejection.
Morant's outburst occurred with under two minutes remaining in the Grizzlies' 109-101 loss to the Minnesota Timberwolves on Wednesday.
After the game, Morant took to Instagram to complain about his technical foul and dismissal from the contest.
The All-Star was not handed a suspension for the incident and was in Memphis' lineup for its next game, a 117-109 victory over the Philadelphia 76ers on Friday.
- Report: Doncic day-to-day after spraining ankle vs. Suns
- Captains LeBron, Giannis highlight 2023 All-Star Game starters
- Randle scores 37, Knicks rally to beat Celtics in OT
- Trends to watch: The delicate balance between interior and 3-point defense
- A radical remodel of local sports TV may come sooner than expected