Knicks sign Mykhailiuk to reported partially guaranteed deal
The New York Knicks signed free-agent wing Svi Mykhailiuk.
Mykhailiuk penned a partially guaranteed one-year contract, sources told The Athletic's Shams Charania.
The Toronto Raptors waived Mykhailiuk earlier in the offseason after signing him to a two-year deal last August. He averaged 4.6 points and 1.6 rebounds in 56 games for the Raptors last season. The forward was looking for a fresh start elsewhere, according to Charania.
Selected 47th overall by the Los Angeles Lakers in 2018, Mykhailiuk has also played for the Detroit Pistons and Oklahoma City Thunder.
The 25-year-old helped Ukraine reach the EuroBasket round of 16 before an eventual loss to Poland.
- LeBron passes Magic for 6th on NBA's all-time assists list
- Can the 76ers sustain their improved defense when the starting backcourt returns?
- Iverson: David Stern asked me to change controversial lyrics by rapping them
- Hayes' clutch shooting lifts Pistons past Mavs in OT
- Draymond fined $25K for 'obscene language' to Mavs fan