Lakers retiring Pau Gasol's jersey in March
Gasol played with the purple and gold from 2008-14, earning three straight All-Star nods and helping the franchise win championships in 2009 and '10. He made third-team All-NBA in those seasons and second-team in 2011.
The Spaniard started his career with the Grizzlies, helping the franchise make the playoffs for the first time in 2004.
Gasol ranks ninth in both rebounds and blocks and 10th in triple-doubles in Lakers franchise history. He's also recorded the club's ninth-highest field-goal percentage ever.
Gasol averaged 17.7 points, 9.9 rebounds, and 1.4 blocks across 429 games with the Lakers.
- Thunder's Daigneault praises Jalen Williams: 'He's had a productive summer'
- Kidd: Mavs' center spot 'up for grabs,' rookie Lively to get 1st look
- Iguodala doesn't think he's a Hall of Famer: 'Those guys had no flaws'
- Report: Jazz among 4 teams interested in acquiring Herro in Lillard trade
- NBA Podcast: New resting rules, Dame non-stories, Giannis angst