Report: Heat's Tucker to decline $7.4M option
Tucker is reportedly expected to draw interest from several championship contenders once he hits the open market. The 37-year-old joined the Heat after contributing to the Milwaukee Bucks' title run in 2021.
In 71 games with the Heat, Tucker averaged 7.6 points, 5.5 rebounds, and 2.1 assists in almost 28 minutes per contest. His points per game were his highest since the 2015-2016 season with the Phoenix Suns. Tucker also shot 42% from three, the best mark of his career.
The Heat finished atop the Eastern Conference this past season before the Boston Celtics bounced them in seven games in the conference finals.
- Kidd: Mavs' center spot 'up for grabs,' rookie Lively to get 1st look
- Report: Jazz among 4 teams interested in acquiring Herro in Lillard trade
- Middleton not concerned about Giannis' future: It's business as usual
- NBA Podcast: New resting rules, Dame non-stories, Giannis angst
- Iguodala doesn't think he's a Hall of Famer: 'Those guys had no flaws'