Report: Top prospect Sharpe eligible for 2022 NBA Draft
The dynamic wing would be eligible as an early entrant who turns 19 prior to draft day, thus meeting the NBA age requirement. He's also one NBA season removed from high school graduation.
Sharpe was originally the No. 1 prospect in ESPN's 2022 high school recruiting rankings but chose to leave early to be enrolled at Kentucky in January.
Despite being with the Wildcats since the start of the year, Sharpe has yet to suit up in a game for the program.
With the news of his potential entry into this year's draft, ESPN slotted Sharpe No. 6 in its top 100 players list for the 2022 class.
- Luka keeps faith with Mavs down 3-1: 'I still believe we can win'
- Luka, Mavericks extend West finals with Game 4 win over Warriors
- Jokic, Curry highlight 2021-22 All-NBA Teams
- Report: Teams asking Lakers for 1st-rounder in Westbrook trade talks
- Warriors, Mavs delayed 16 minutes by leaky roof after halftime