Report: Multiple teams interested in Turner; Cavs want LeVert
A pair of the Indiana Pacers' top players are drawing interest on the trade market.
Turner is one of the NBA's premier defensive big men and has a league-leading 2.9 blocks per game. In December, the 25-year-old complained about his involvement in the offense, saying Indiana views him as a "glorified role player."
The Cleveland Cavaliers are among the teams seeking to acquire Caris LeVert, Charania adds. LeVert, who averages 17.8 points and four assists across 28 appearances, would bolster Cleveland's backcourt following season-ending injuries to Collin Sexton and Ricky Rubio.
Rival teams are apparently interested in a trade package featuring Rubio's expiring contract and draft picks, although it's unclear if the Pacers are in the mix.
Turner, LeVert, and forward Domantas Sabonis were all reportedly made available in December as Indiana plans a rebuild. Sabonis is now the least likely to be dealt given how highly the Pacers value the two-time All-Star, according to Charania.
- Lakers top Spurs for 1st road victory in James' return
- Jerami Grant scores career-high 44, Blazers beat Knicks in OT
- Giannis dominates, Bucks storm back in 2nd half to beat Cavaliers
- Report: Hornets' Hayward out indefinitely with shoulder fracture
- Haliburton's Pacers are too good to tank, and that's just fine