Carlisle: McConnell will be out 'a while' with sore wrist
McConnell exited Wednesday's loss to the Atlanta Hawks with the injury and didn't return. He finished the game with no counting stats in just over three minutes of action.
The 29-year-old veteran has provided steady play as Indiana's backup point guard, averaging 8.4 points and 4.8 assists in 24.2 minutes per game across 24 appearances.
The Pacers have gotten off to a slow start to the 2021-22 season. They sit 13th in the Eastern Conference with a 9-15 record.
- Report: Rockets open to Westbrook-Wall swap if Lakers include 1st-rounder
- Bulls coach Donovan rips Bucks' Allen after flagrant-2 foul
- Harden's triple-double powers Nets past Spurs
- NBA weekend best bets: Warriors, Cavs will bounce back vs. weak foes
- Jaren Jackson's defensive leap is powering the Grizzlies' rise