Hawks coach McMillan isolating after assistant enters health protocols
Atlanta Hawks head coach Nate McMillan is self-isolating until he returns a series of negative COVID-19 tests after his son, assistant coach Jamelle McMillan, entered health and safety protocols, the team announced Wednesday.
Chris Jent will assume head coaching duties against the Indiana Pacers.
The Hawks are presently 11-10 (.524) on the season - good for 10th in the Eastern Conference but just two games behind the third-seeded Miami Heat.
- Report: Nets agree to find new team for Millsap
- Nets fined $25K, assistant Vanterpool docked $10K for interference vs. Wizards
- Report: Vogel had approval from Lakers to bench Westbrook
- Jaren Jackson's defensive leap is powering the Grizzlies' rise
- LeBron surpasses Curry in All-Star fan vote one week before starters announced