NBA fines LeBron $15K for using Cassell's 'big balls' celebration
The NBA fined Los Angeles Lakers star LeBron James $15,000 for making an obscene gesture on the court while celebrating a made basket late in the fourth quarter of his team's overtime win against the Indiana Pacers, the league announced Friday.
James used the "big balls" dance made famous by Sam Cassell after draining a deep 3-pointer.
- Report: Nets agree to find new team for Millsap
- Nets fined $25K, assistant Vanterpool docked $10K for interference vs. Wizards
- Report: Vogel had approval from Lakers to bench Westbrook
- Jaren Jackson's defensive leap is powering the Grizzlies' rise
- LeBron surpasses Curry in All-Star fan vote one week before starters announced