Pistons signing rookie Garza to 2-year contract
Detroit initially signed Garza to a two-way deal after selecting him with the No. 52 pick in the 2021 draft. A former Wooden Award winner at Iowa, a slimmed-down Garza averaged 15 points, 9.6 rebounds, 1.8 assists, and one block across five summer league games.
The Pistons enter the 2021-22 campaign with an exciting young roster headlined by 2020 first-round picks Saddiq Bey and Isaiah Stewart, along with dynamic guard Cade Cunningham, the No. 1 selection in July's draft.
- Predicting the next NBA champion and major award winners
- LeBron still shuns load management: I 'feel worse when I play low minutes'
- Sexton, Bridges headline players without rookie contract extensions
- Silver: 'I'm still hopeful Kyrie will get vaccinated'
- Hawks sign Huerter to 4-year, $65M contract extension