Report: Jahlil Okafor signing non-guaranteed deal with Hawks
Okafor, who was drafted third overall by the Philadelphia 76ers in 2015, has struggled to live up to expectations. After averaging 17.5 points, seven rebounds, and 1.2 blocks in 30 minutes per game as a rookie on a 10-72 76ers team, the Duke product hasn't been able to replicate similar production.
Since departing Philly, the 25-year-old has appeared in contests with the Brooklyn Nets, New Orleans Pelicans, and, most recently, the Detroit Pistons.
Okafor has averaged 10.4 points and 4.7 rebounds in 247 career games.
- Report: Wall will continue to sit out after meeting with Rockets
- Report: Celtics' Kanter changing name to Enes Kanter Freedom
- Embiid details battle with COVID-19: 'Thought I wasn't going to make it'
- Rookie of the Year rankings: Barnes off to fast start
- What's driving the decline in NBA and NHL attendance?