Knicks sign Randle to 4-year, $117M extension
The deal has a player option for the 2025-26 campaign and boosts the contract's total value to five years, $140 million.
Randle broke out for the Knicks last season, winning the Most Improved Player award and earning a second-team All-NBA nod. His emergence was a key factor in New York reaching the playoffs for the first time since 2013.
The 26-year-old joined the Knicks in 2018. The Los Angeles Lakers drafted Randle seventh overall in 2014, and he also had a stint with the New Orleans Pelicans.
- Report: Rosas' leadership style, team performance led to firing
- Rivers confirms Simmons wants out: 'We're going to try' to get Ben back
- Report: Zion's 1st-year rehab caused 'significant tension' with medical staff
- Warriors owner Lacob fined $50K for Simmons comments
- Who are the Spurs now, and where are they going?