Spurs sign Australian standout Landale to 2-year contract
Landale, 25, starred for Melbourne United in Australia's NBL this past season.
The 6-foot-11 big man tallied 16.4 points, 7.8 rebounds, 2.2 assists, and 1.5 blocks in 27.6 minutes per game through 41 appearances. Landale also connected on just under 39% of his 3-point attempts, displaying a rare blend of size and long-range accuracy.
Landale was voted the Most Valuable Player of the championship series after leading Melbourne to a sweep in the Grand Final.
- Report: Simmons shuts down 76ers teammates' trip to visit him
- Wizards' Hachimura excused from start of camp for personal reasons
- Clippers president: 'No one knows' when Kawhi will return from injury
- Wiggins denied religious exemption for COVID-19 vaccine, can't play at home
- Love: Getting called out for making Olympic team was 'wrong in so many ways'