Grizzlies waive Jontay Porter
The 21-year-old made 11 appearances for the Grizzlies last season. In just under five minutes per contest, Porter averaged two points and 1.3 rebounds.
He had slightly more success in the G League, putting up 7.4 points, 4.7 rebounds, 1.2 assists, and 1.2 blocks in nearly 17 minutes per game with the Memphis Hustle.
Porter is the younger brother of Denver Nuggets standout Michael Porter Jr.
- Report: Irving not at media day due to health and safety protocols
- Nuggets ink Porter to 5-year max extension
- Towns 'still dealing with a lot of shit' after COVID-19 struggles
- Zion underwent foot surgery, likely ready for start of season
- Grizzlies' Morant, Bane considered family, others when getting vaccine