Dinwiddie cleared for all basketball activities
Spencer Dinwiddie has been fully cleared for all basketball activities, his surgeon told The Athletic's Shams Charania.
The Brooklyn Nets guard recently completed roughly five months of rehab for a partial ACL tear.
Dinwiddie, who was in the running for Most Improved Player honors last season, only appeared in three games in 2020-21 before suffering the injury. He reportedly intends to decline his $12.3-million player option for the 2021-22 season to become an unrestricted free agent.
The 28-year-old averaged 20.6 points, 6.8 assists, and 3.5 rebounds per game in his last full season.
- Westbrook trade is a coup for the Wizards, huge gamble for the Lakers
- Report: Heat, Mavs, Pelicans aggressively pursuing Lowry
- Cade, trades, and reaches: 5 takeaways from the NBA draft
- Team USA's Colangelo: Love's addition was a 'mistake'
- NBA blogger to NBA prospect: Jason Preston's inspiring journey to the draft