Kawhi remains out for Clippers' potential series-clincher
Leonard suffered what the team reportedly believes is an ACL injury in Game 4. There's no definitive timeline for his return to the lineup.
With the two-time Finals MVP sidelined for Game 5, Paul George led the Clippers to the win and 3-2 series lead with a 37-point, 16-rebound performance. Game 6 tips Friday at 10 p.m. ET.
- Melo 'can't be at peace' without winning title
- Siakam: Last year's struggles linked with not feeling like 'the guy'
- Gilgeous-Alexander: I want to be among the 'greatest to ever play'
- GOAT Sneaker Bracket: Final 4 an all-Jordan affair - Vote now!👇
- Report: Jahlil Okafor signing non-guaranteed deal with Hawks