Nash: Harden has 'gap to make up,' not ready to return
Nash noted Harden has progressed to participating in on-court work, including shooting drills, as he works his way back to the floor.
Harden began experiencing tightness in the opening minute of Game 1 of his team's second-round series against the Milwaukee Bucks. He hasn't played since.
The Nets hold a 2-1 series lead over the Bucks ahead of Game 4 on Sunday.
- U.S. loses to France, 25-game Olympic win streak ends
- Report: Rockets aggressively pursuing Pistons' No. 1 pick
- T-Wolves block Hernangomez from Olympics, upsetting Spanish federation
- Dream ignited: How Jonathan Kuminga made his case to be drafted top 5
- Mind the gap: The basketball world is catching up to the U.S.