76ers' Green to have calf strain re-evaluated in about 2 weeks
Green exited during the first quarter of Philadelphia's Game 3 win over the Atlanta Hawks with the injury. Furkan Korkmaz received additional playing time in Green's absence, logging 14 points in 27 minutes of action.
The veteran sharpshooter averaged 9.5 points on 40.5% 3-point shooting in 69 starts for the 76ers during the regular season. Those numbers dipped to seven points per game on 37.8% shooting from distance in eight postseason tilts.
Philadelphia currently leads Atlanta 2-1 in the best-of-seven series.
- U.S. loses to France, 25-game Olympic win streak ends
- Report: Rockets aggressively pursuing Pistons' No. 1 pick
- T-Wolves block Hernangomez from Olympics, upsetting Spanish federation
- Dream ignited: How Jonathan Kuminga made his case to be drafted top 5
- Mind the gap: The basketball world is catching up to the U.S.