Nets' Harden, Green remain out for Game 3 vs. Bucks
Harden continues to deal with hamstring tightness after suffering an injury in the opening minute of Game 1. His status for the remainder of the series has yet to be determined, according to Nash.
The three-time scoring champion notably dealt with a hamstring strain that forced him to miss over a month toward the end of the season.
Jeff Green will join Harden on the sideline for Game 3. The forward has yet to play in the series due to a plantar fascia strain he suffered in Game 2 of the Nets' first-round series against the Boston Celtics.
The Nets lead the Bucks 2-0 in their Eastern Conference semifinal series.
- Report: Rockets aggressively pursuing Pistons' No. 1 pick
- T-Wolves block Hernangomez from Olympics, upsetting Spanish federation
- Dream ignited: How Jonathan Kuminga made his case to be drafted top 5
- Mind the gap: The basketball world is catching up to the U.S.
- Trio of NBA Finals players finally arrives at Tokyo Olympics