Top 2021 guard prospect Jaden Hardy signs with G League Ignite
Five-star guard Jaden Hardy signed with the G League Ignite.
"I would like to thank God for blessing me. I would like to thank my family and friends for their love and support," Hardy said in a press release. "I am so excited and fired up that I am turning pro and playing for the NBA G League Ignite."
Hardy is the second-ranked prospect and top guard in the 2021 ESPN 100. The 18-year-old high school phenom enjoyed a dominant junior season at Nevada's Coronado High School, averaging 30.4 points, 9.1 rebounds, and 8.4 assists. He didn't suit up as a senior due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Hardy is set to join fellow top prospects Michael Foster (No. 7 prospect in the class of 2021) and Scoot Henderson (No. 7 prospect in the class of 2022) on the G League Ignite.
- Report: Simmons shuts down 76ers teammates' trip to visit him
- Wizards' Hachimura excused from start of camp for personal reasons
- Clippers president: 'No one knows' when Kawhi will return from injury
- Wiggins denied religious exemption for COVID-19 vaccine, can't play at home
- Love: Getting called out for making Olympic team was 'wrong in so many ways'